GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE AND CONSULTATION OF THE WEB SITE
Guarantees and limits of responsibility
Below you will find the general conditions for the use and/or consultation of the official web site of Menarini Biotech S.r.L. .
If you would like to continue in using or consulting this web site it means that you explicitly agree to and/or take note of the following:
1. that the web site belongs to Menarini Biotech S.r.L. No section of the web site, trade mark or content, logo or graphic can be copied, forwarded or used without the explicit permission by Menarini Biotech S.r.L. It is allowed to save onto a disk and/or print only one (1) copy. All the authorization requests for the use or reproduction of information, trade marks, logos and images contained in the web sites www.menarini-biotech.com will have to be addressed to Menarini Biotech S.r.L.
2. that the data contained in the web site are exclusively provided by medical experts (physicians and communication experts) and only for information purposes.
Therefore Menarini Biotech S.r.L. recommends that all visitors of this web site consult their own doctors for any health issues (i.e. diagnosis, sanitary treatments. Etc..)
3. that Internet is a global community service, by definition. The pharmaceutical industry, however, is regulated by laws which limit the amount of information that can be provided on pharmaceutical products and whose effects are territorially limited.
Moreover the registration status of pharmaceutical products may be different in the various parts of the world. In the same way, the texts approved for their packages may vary according to the different conditions of the marketing authorization in the various countries.
4. that through this web site’s links you can have access to other web sites which are out of the constant control of Menarini Biotech S.r.L. Therefore, by no means can Menarini Biotech S.r.L. be held responsible either for the contents of such web sites including their links, or for their changes and updates. Links are provided to visitors just for their convenience and their inclusion in this web site does not mean, in no circumstances that Menarini Biotech S.r.L. agrees with or sponsor the relative web sites.
In particular, the information contained in the linked web sites may not comply with the current legislation on human pharmaceuticals advertising and the opinions therein expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Menarini Biotech S.r.L. or are endorsed by it.
5. that the registered names of Menarini Biotech S.r.L. products mentioned in the web site, whether or not accompanied by the registered trade-mark symbol ®, are registered trade-marks of Menarini Biotech S.r.L. or of Menarini Group. The use of such registered trade-marks is explicitly forbidden.
6. that questions and other communications concerning personal health problems or specific pharmaceutical products subject to medical prescriptions should not be sent to Menarini Biotech S.r.L. through this web site.
7. that the visits to this web site can be registered for statistics purposes, in order to ensure the continuity of the service and the constant improvement of the web site.
8. that access to specific areas, as according to the law, is allowed only to medical experts (doctors and pharmacists) through registration of their data and granting of password.
9. that the web site can be entered with no identification/registration of the visitor. However the visitors will find a specific notice and a consent form for the processing of confidential personal data, when visiting those sections accessible only through the registration of personal data.
10. Menarini Biotech S.r.L. reserves the right to change at any time the information and date contained in this web site.